Sunday, November 1, 2009

Whoa, good deal

If you're a fan of the Lands End totes, you may have noticed the canvas ones with patent leather trim. I like them more than the original because you can wipe off the bottoms if they get nasty, and the handles don't get dirty and and grimy like the canvas handles do.

$14.99 is a great deal for these. It's a good general use size, and the handles are big enought to wear over your shoulder, but short enough to carry. I used it all summer, and am still using it, but the canvas body is getting dingy. I've never had success in spot cleaning canvas, and this one can't go in the wash.

Lo and behold a full patent leather version - for 19.99. What? 19.99. In plenty of colors. Get one now. You can thank me later.

If you need a free ship promo code, I get them all the time, so let me know and I'll send you the most current one.

1 comment:

AG said...

My birthday is December 9. Get on it.