Friday, December 11, 2009

Top 10 Signs Winter Hell is Here

10. I start to hate everything.

9. I to start to crave everything.

8. Parkas appear. Ugly, tacky, unflattering parkas.

7. It all looks like grey wasteland out there.

6. I check the weather regularly and, as a result, cringe regularly.

5. Once I'm inside, my butt cheeks stay frozen long after the rest of me has warmed.

4. Snot and tears run with wild abandon after 2 seconds outside.

3. I am reminded that I forgot to have my coat dry cleaned. Again.

2. I wish for (because I'm too cheap to buy) a remote car starter.

1. Wolf and moose motif coats, fleeces, and capes - yes, capes, appear. The one thing that trumps a parka is a wolf-motif fleece. Gah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me happy(er) that I have someone to wallow in Seasonal Affective Disorder misery with this winter season.

How many days till Spring?!?!?

Anna said...

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I miss the Mediterranean weather!